Trump stood there obviously reading off a teleprompter for the first time. His usually band of lackeys, dumb hicks and racists in the crowd didn’t seem to be invited to this press conference. He tried to be more ‘Presidential’ and read a written speech, but he lacked that usual “
Grumpiness“” oops I mean ‘TRumpiness”. Then he talked about how Iran is bad and how it shouldn’t be allowed to have a nuclear weapon. Then he started babbling about how the US came in fourth to host the Olympics and we’re ”laughed at all over the world”. Bouncing over to China, Jesus, just because you mention more than 4 countries in the same sentence doesn’t mean you know about foreign policy. Now, I agree that other countries should bear the burden of paying for their defense. I agree that the US is a Humanitarian Nation. Yes, we have left the Mideast chaotic, but MR. Trump it’s the agendas of your billionaire buddies in Government and the Private sector which brought about those wars. And what’s with this “America will be strong again” bullshit? When has the US been weak? We spend so much money no War I think the dead animal on his head is rotting into his brain tissue fucking up his already entitled, silver spoon up his pasty white ass racist viewpoint on the world.
I can’t stand how this man talks. He as no speech patterns, he talks like he’s selling a vacuum cleaner to a 90 year old housewife. Combining mixed view points in strung along sentences, throwing off any opinions you might form against him by shifting quickly and erratically. He uses bits and pieces of what he claims he heard on some News program (probably Fox News) even though he claims the media is so dishonest and unfair to him. Awww, poor baby.
I don’t hear him talking about Social Security. I don’t hear one mention of raising the minimum wage to match with the cost of living. Nothing about education in K-12 schools or free college for all. He panders to the Veterans, knowing that he can make him look good by saying we must treat them better. Does that mean he’ll overhaul the Veterans Affairs? Not likely. This guy doesn’t give a shit about you or me. He uses a REALITY SHOW as a basis for how he will lead. I know he doesn’t realize that just because something has his dumb name on it , that it’s the absolute best thing in the world.
Here are few of the questionable claims made today by the orange faced billionaire that I researched for clarity:
1. “Obama has crippled the economy ” Not true, in fact the unemployment rate has gone way down since 2009.
2. “Obama gutted our missile defense plan” Not true, he altered it from the Bush administration’s plan, but didn’t ‘gut’ it, whatever that means. In fact, there is still short and medium range ballistic missiles in place around Europe.
3. “Knows how to fix it” Trump can’t even fix his own companies how does he expect to fix a Nation. Obama tried to fix Bush’s mess and over the past 40 years ever since the Republican crooks fucked up our gold standard we’ve been treading water. He can claim that he’s never failed , only companies that he leased his Name to have failed but c’mon we’re not dumb. In fact , here are his top 10 failures.
4. “Israel is a force for justice and peace”
I’m all for a country protecting itself, in fact if I were a country in the Mideast I’d be super on alert. However, that doesn’t mean you can be killing civilians like it’s everyday business. Take a look at the numbers.
5. “Obama has not been a friend to Israel” I don’ know why Republicans have a hard on for Israel and why they’re always trying to say that Liberals don’t, but it’s an easy one to see through. There’s never really been a President who treats Israel too harshly. It’s usual Israel that overreacts and tries to get more influence in Washington because it knows it can.
6. “Iran has become a great great power” Since when? Sure maybe in the Mideast but let’s be realistic here. They spend about 10 billion a year on their defense. The US spend 580 billion… so I call bullshit on Trump trying to rally us into starting another pointless war in the region.
7. “We don’t bomb ISIS”
Hmm, if you have an internet connection and can go to a little website called Youtube you can search “US bombing ISIS” and there’s what seems to be A LOT of videos doing just that. Some of them pretty graphic. Does Trump not know what Google is? I’m confused , he should have a gold plated iPad somewhere right?
8. “We don’t name the enemy : Radical Islam”
It’s the same reason we don’t say Radical Christians every time a white person shoots up a school or a college in the US. It’s offense to an entire religion or group of people. I don’t hear TRUmp calling for lone wolf shooters to be named as Radical Christians. Does that mean we can’t go after them? No of course not, the FBI has profilers so they don’t even need to know what the religion is. Stupid argument meant to back up his Anti-Muslim, Anti-everything that’s not rich or dumb white trash good ol’ fashioned Americana.
9. “It’s a more dangerous world than it has ever been.”
I don’t need to source anything for this pointless argument. In fact the world is probably a lot safer now that there’s standing armies, national and local police forces, doctors and social workers in existence. It’s basic fear propaganda meant to insight violence against minorities and spread panic.
10. “Our nuclear weapons have been allowed to atrophy”
Currently there are 1,900 nuclear weapons and ways to deliver them in case any country would be stupid enough to start shit with US. These faculties are well maintained, guarded ( I know I have a friend who used to guard them in the Air Force and she’s a badass) and well funded well with the 580 billion in the defense budget I’m pretty sure a bunch goes to making sure they’re not rusting away in a DC parking lot with pieces falling off as TRUmpy wants you to think. I mean seriously Google this shit. Don’t be dumb and take him for his word. He’s a salesman remember? All he cares about is closing the deal, which means getting your vote . After that he won’t do anything he promised.
11. “The Navy has 272 ships”
Uh yea, they actually have 430 total ships and if we would’ve bothered to explain the Wikipedia article he quoted he could tell you that NAVYs in modern warfare are actually used as force projection, i.e.., Launching planes to bomb stuff. The US Navy has over 3,700 of those. Nearly 4,000 bad ass aircraft protecting people, land and US interests ( big oil) overseas. I know Trump thinks the high seas are filled with swashbuckling pirates and we need more big boats with big guns to fight them off, but that’s simply not reality anymore. Wars are smaller more protracted engagements now. They require tactical, precise and limited engagements on small targets. There are no more big land wars, well that is unless TRump’s agenda is to start one?? I don’t know. I can’t read his mind thru that dead rat on his head.
12. “I’ll make a great deal with Russia”
HA! Sorry i had to laugh at that one, this man knows nothing about world politics. The Russians are hard asses, they always have been. You don’t just tell them to do something. There’s a reason we were dual Superpowers at one point. You never ever count the Russians out. The USSR may have crumbled but they don’t take shit from anyone. I know this may be hard for Trump to grasp but International Foreign diplomacy is not a game and it’s certainly not a reality TV show, The Russians don’t respond well to bully billionaires and frankly neither does the American public. Watch Putin giving two shits about this guys billions.
13. “We can go our separate ways with China” ????
How so Mr. Trump but then where will your ties be made? What a dumb ass!